- February 17 2017 - All Terrain Wheel Chair Presented to Devonport Life Saving Club
- January 19 2017 - First Mersey-Devonport Dinner Meeting for 2017
- December 17 2016 - Melvin Jones Fellowship Awarded to Lion John Humphries
- November 2016 Lions Allergy Awareness Programme Adopted
- November - December 2016 Christmas Stocking Raffle 2016
Welcome to the Lions Club of Mersey - Devonport Inc in Tasmania, Australia
We serve our local community, assist neighbouring communities and helping with medical research, disaster relief and other humanitarian assistance around Australia and internationally.
Be a part of the change. Join the Mersey Devonport Lions Club.
We are the Lions
We meet the needs of our local communities and the world.
Our 1.3 million men and women in 205 countries and geographic areas conduct vision and health screenings, build parks, support eye hospitals, award scholarships, assist youth, provide help in time of disaster and much more.
Join us in making our communities and the world better places to live.
Becoming a Lion
Lions club members are men and women who strive to make a difference in their local community as well as in communities worldwide. Their volunteer efforts go beyond the support of vision care, to addressing unmet health and education needs worldwide.